Saturday, January 12, 2019

Open House is Over

It was a good typically good open house.

There were two thing that made me very uncomfortable. As a coach, perhaps it is not my place to say anything but I will.

One, when the line is live, all the coaching must be done from behind the line. Coaches who cross the line to the bow side make a dangerous situation for themselves and everybody.

Two, the coach must not put their hands on the student without asking permission first and explaining the reason. In our culture, it is not acceptable to touch anyone anymore. It may be consider acceptable in team sports, but it is not acceptable in club archery.

It is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House is Over

It was a good typically good open house. There were two thing that made me very uncomfortable. As a coach, perhaps it is not my place to s...