Wednesday, October 31, 2018

so you do not want to shoot the way I teach?

The attitudes of some students, so you do not want to shoot the way I teach?

Well then, get out of my class. Here are your fees back. Fuck off now. Well that is the way I feel. But I am to polite... not quite, to reserved, and we would not want to damage the club.

There is a style of shooting known as instinctual, which is what ever the self taught come up with. As long as they are safe for others and the range, the coaching time all goes to others that are willing to learn the style I teach.

There are some people, youths that are "Know how already" and I just leave them, unless they are in risk of damaging themselves, or the range. I do not care if the blow slaps them; pain is changeful... will cause change. 

First lesson: one foot on each side of the line, bow arm stretched out toward the target. Oh the humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House is Over

It was a good typically good open house. There were two thing that made me very uncomfortable. As a coach, perhaps it is not my place to s...